Thursday 4 October 2012

And so it Begins...

It's the horrible moment where I have to attempt to start my blog. I've wanted to do this for a while and I thought I'd bite the bullet!

This blog will probably just bore poor and innocent internet users with things that I think are quite pretty. But what I aim to do is to inspire people to make quirky, cheep and easy items that could be used to decorate their weddings. I'm also going to attempt to create some step-by-step tutorials of crafty ideas that you can do of an evening with a glass of wine.

So stick around! This might get exciting! (please bare in mind that my idea of excitement is watching Great British Bake off with a cup of tea.)




I'm also very aware that I'm not actually talking to anyone. So lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment